1. Jay B.E. et al. The Super saturation of Biologic fluids with Oxygen by the Decomposition of Hydrogen Peroxide. Texas Rpts. Biol and Med 1964; 22: 106- 109.
2. Shenep JL., et al. Lack of Antibacterial Activity after Intravenous Hydrogen Peroxide Infusion in Experimental Escherichia Coli Sepses. Inefct. Immun 1985; 48: 607-610.
3. Snyder LM., et al. Effect of Hydrogen Peroxide Exposure on Normal Human Erthrocyte Deformability, Cross-linking. J. Clin Invest. 1985; 76: 1971-1977.
4. Lebedev, LV., Levine AO., et al. Regional Oxygenation in the Treatment of Severe Destructive forms of Obliterating Diseases of the Extremity Arteries. Vestn. Khir 1984; 132: 85-88.
5. Levine PH., et al. Release of Hydrogen Peroxide by Granulocytes as a Modulator of Platelate Reactions. J. Clin Invest. 1976; 57: 955-963.
6. Crook, William The Yeast Connection: A Medical Breakthrough. Random House, New York, 1992
7. Crook, William Yeast Connection Cookbook: A Guide to Good Nutrition. Professional Books, 1989.
8. Truss, Orian, Tissue Injury Induced by Candida Albicans, Mental and Neurologic Manifestations. J. Ortho Psy, 7: (1)
9. Truss, Orian, Restoration of Immunologic Competence to Candida Albicans. J. Ortho Psy. 9 (4).
10. Truss, Orian, The Role of Candida Albicans in Human Illness. J. Ortho Psy. 10: (4).
11. Schmidt, Michael A. Tired of Being Tired: Overcoming Chronic Fatigue and Low Energy. Frog Ltd., Berkley, CA. 1995.